Sunday, October 10, 2010

Race Day!

So no one is really quite sure how it got started but one way or another several of us at work challenged each other to a race/run. I actually thought it was a joke until i was told we were doing it this past week haha. We all met up Thursday night at Eastside High. So anyways I was there with camera in hand as usual.

Colin was looking very determined before the start.



Andrew deep in thought.



Katie was acting all Asian as usual haha



Adam, our boss and cohort in many things was mostly just walking around laughing at us and in general being demoralizing.



This is a cool looking fire hydrant.



I put Adam's sunglasses in a tree. I think it came out decent hahaha.



Pothole...Yep



And one of Andrew and Colin having their own race afterwords. Just to make it clear I captured this just how I wanted with the foreground out of focus and Andrew IN focus in the rear. Some people might not like the style though.

No comments:

Post a Comment